Data Centres Network
The Atomic, Molecular and Plasma-Material Interaction Data Centres Network (DCN) is a collection of 12 national data centres for the collection, critical assessment (evaluation) and generation of fundamental data for fusion applications.
The heads of the data centres, constitute a standing Advisory Group for advising the Agency on the technical aspects of data exchange and processing. This Advisory Group holds a biennial meeting for analysis, coordination and planning of all DCN activities.
- ADAS (Atomic Data and Analysis Structure), UK
- Bariloche Atomic Centre, Argentina
- CRAAMD (China Research Association of Atomic and Molecular Data), China
- Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Queen's University Belfast, UK
- KAERI (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute), Korea
- Kurchatov Institute, Russia
- National Fusion Research Institute (NFRI), Korea
- National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS), Japan
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA